Answered By: Web Master Last Updated: Nov 17, 2015 Views: 26
1923-1990. The first floor housed athletic equipment and dressing rooms. The second floor contained a gymnasium that was used for intramural activities. It was torn down to make way for Grimsley Hall, the home of the physics and electrical engineering departments.
- Was looking at old Sphinx yearbooks from 1934-1936 and had no idea what Alumni Hall was or where it was located. Thanks so much for the information.