Answered By: Web Master
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2015     Views: 16

Named for Oliver J. Bond. Class of 1886. Superintendent and later president of The Citadel, 1908-1931. It is the main administrative building of The Citadel. It also houses the Business Department and the Computer Center. The central portion was completed in 1939. The original two wings were completed in 1922, but both have been completely rebuilt, the west wing becoming Duckett Hall. The renovation of the building was completed in 1993. (HN)

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat:
 

 

 

Email: reference@citadel.edu

Call: 843.953.2569

Fax: 843.953.8446

Text: 843.605.4536

Meet: Schedule a Research Consultation

Follow: Facebook / Twitter

See: InstagramFlickr