Answered By: Marie Rose
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2015     Views: 20

The two cannons in front of Murray Barracks are United States ordnance pieces dated 1863. They were captured by the Confederate forces and used by them. In April 1960, they were placed in their present location.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Chat:
     

     

     

    Email: reference@citadel.edu

    Call: 843.953.2569

    Fax: 843.953.8446

    Text: 843.605.4536

    Meet: Schedule a Research Consultation

    Follow: Facebook / Twitter

    See: InstagramFlickr